- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering Cold start function.
- 3 years limited warranty
Note: The Kodak VMIII inverter has a RS485 port that can be connected to the RS485 port on the Pylontech batteries for BMS communication. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.