DC combiner boxes are for connecting parallel PV strings into your solar controller. The box includes several features that reduce the number of separate components you need to install.
Product Description :
- The box offers isolation between the DC voltages that are generated by the PV modules and the solar installation allowing for safety while working or maintaining the system.
- With fusing and short circuit protection, the PV modules and components can operate optimally with lightning protection included. Combining multiple series strings from the PV modules the unit allows for a single parallel connection to the MPPT charge controller.
- The positive and negative poles of each PV string are equipped with special fuse wire, which protects the PV string from fault. It also uses a matchable fuse holder and fuse wire to reduce later maintenance cost and guarantee the safety
- The unit uses a photovoltaic HV lightning protector to carry out protection to the positive pole-to-ground and negative pole-to-ground of the bus after a combination.
- Available for combining into Parallel Output.
- Surge / Lightning Protection.
- Isolation of PV DC voltages.
- Fuse Protection.
- Easy MC4 cable connectors.
- Easily connect PV arrays to solar equipment.
- IP65 container.
Get the UNIT that keeps on working for you.